Composite Sound AB is looking for a Customer Service Officer to join our team!
Quality Engineer / Technician to Composite Sound
Composite Sound AB (est. 2021) is a subsidiary of Oxeon with a dedicated focus on serving the audio speaker market with an innovative new type of speaker diaphragm. Originally developed for aerospace and Formula 1 applications, Oxeon perfected TeXtreme® Technology based on thin-ply and spread tow principles. Using TeXtreme®, Composite Sound brings a unique offer to the market and is now embarking on the mission of becoming the world’s leading supplier of Thin-Ply Carbon Diaphragms (TPCDs).
On this journey, Composite Sound is now looking for new highly motivated members to enable future growth of the company.
Quality Engineer / Technician
Quality Engineering constitutes the company’s external and internal support to ensure meeting the customer’s product, process and service quality expectations.
Responsibilities (Job Description)
Product and Process Quality
- Be the receiver and coordinator for internal/ external customer claims and non-conformities.
- Coordinate root cause analysis, corrective actions and monitor implementations of agreed actions.
- Implement and document measurement methods and reports, organize collection and storage of measurement data.
- Implement and document quality procedures, instructions and forms.
- Participate in ensuring traceability.
- Assist in providing relevant data requested by customers.
- Assist and be a part of developing quality specifications and technical data sheets.
- Communicate with suppliers to issue CARs to suppliers.
- Implement quality processes, e.g. calibration, process and product audits, measuring, PPAP etc.
- Implement and manage the work with continuous quality improvements.
- Implement activities to develop and maintain the Company Quality System in consultation with the manager or by management designated person.
- Implement specific requirements set forth by customers or relevant standards such as ISO 9001 as well as internal requirements.
Desired Competencies & Abilities
- High degree of interest and ability to service external as well as internal customers.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and in-writing. Main language is English.
- Prior experience in quality related work with emphasis on product quality.
- Able to work in a cross functional organisation.
- Diligent, structured and respo
- Ambition to participate in the growth and success of the company as well as personal growth within the company.
Education / Training
- Quality Engineer or Technician with bachelor's degree.
- Borås, Sweden
Application / Contact
To apply for this job or for further questions, please email Björn Berggren, firstname.lastname@example.org
Composite Sound launches its Metamodal technology today. It builds on Thin-ply Carbon Diaphragms with distributed breakup modes and takes it to a whole new level by enabling cones and diaphragms with engineered modal behavior.
Perlisten Audio once again break new ground with Composite Sound TPCD cone and diaphragm technology.